Breeding oil for all birds
· Contains a combination of oils to supply vitamin E and fatty amino acids which help with cell renewal, fitness levels, inflammation and metabolism
· Contains safflower for good levels of protein, fat and fibre
· Contains wheat-germ oil to aid fertility, boost immunity and digestion functions
· Contains hempseed oil to give protein and the highest levels of amino acids found in any seed
· Designed to be used before and during breeding season to provide essential vitamins, minerals and fats for reproducing
Breedy by Easyyem is a combination of high quality oils with natural vitamin E and ‘good’ unsaturated fatty (amino) acids. Promotes cell renewal, increases physical fitness, is anti-inflammatory and helps prevent metabolic disorders.
Composition: Safflower oil: contains approx. 10% saturated fatty acids, 12% mono-unsaturated fatty acids and 78% polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, E and K.
Wheat germ oil: contains approx. 19% saturated fatty acids, 20% mono-unsaturated fatty acids, 64% polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E, A and D.
Hempseed oil: contain approx. 10% saturated fatty acids, 90% mono-unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, alpha linoleic acid, gamma linoleic acid), Vitamin E.
Recommended use: 5ml per 500g eggfoodd 2-3 times per week