This product is designed to intensify red colouring in birds.
· Made from natural extracts
· Works to intensify red colours already present
· Made from natural carotenoids which are organically occurring colours in plants and vegetables such as
carrots, sweet potatoes and tomatoes
· Contains carrot juice for colouring purposes as well as a source of vitamin A for healthy eyes and egg
· Contains sweet corn for colouring purposes as well as antioxidant properties and fibre
· Contains flower of Tagetes for colouring purposes and antibacterial properties
Maske is a red plant dye containing natural extracts. It does not colour the feather directly, but intensifies the existing colouring.
Maske plays an important role in the development of a brilliant red colouring using natural carotenoids. It is suitable for all types of birds with red feathers (Goldfinch, Red siskin, Red canary and Mosaics). This is a natural product, not a 'dye'.
Composition: Extracts of carrots, sweet-corn and flower of Tagetes.
Recommended use: 10ml in 1ltr of drinking water or 10 drops in 50ml drinking water.
Daily: During first month after hatching, during moulting season and for exhibitions.
Non showing/non moulting etc: Three – Four times a week.
Customer ratings for Maske
Number of ratings: 2
Average rating: 5
very good from steve fry on 04/09/2018
have been using this for some years now only keeps the maske red not other feathers
easy to administer, birds seem to be ok with it from JOHN REID on 15/08/2018
I was told about MASK by a top breeder I know, I am very pleased with it at the moment although I will not see the full results just yet as the birds are still moulting.