This product is designed to intensify red colouring in birds.
· Made from natural extracts
· Works to intensify red colours already present
· Made from natural carotenoids which are organically occurring colours in plants and vegetables such as
carrots, sweet potatoes and tomatoes
· Contains carrot juice for colouring purposes as well as a source of vitamin A for healthy eyes and egg
· Contains sweet corn for colouring purposes as well as antioxidant properties and fibre
· Contains flower of Tagetes for colouring purposes and antibacterial properties
Maske is a red plant dye containing natural extracts. It does not colour the feather directly, but intensifies the existing colouring.
Maske plays an important role in the development of a brilliant red colouring using natural carotenoids. It is suitable for all types of birds with red feathers (Goldfinch, Red siskin, Red canary and Mosaics). This is a natural product, not a 'dye'.
Composition: Extracts of carrots, sweet-corn and flower of Tagetes.
Recommended use: 10ml in 1ltr of drinking water or 10 drops in 50ml drinking water.
Daily: During first month after hatching, during moulting season and for exhibitions.
Non showing/non moulting etc: Three – Four times a week.