Contains pro-biotics which help restore crop and gut flora in birds. This product inhibits and eliminates harmful germs in the intestine, and ensures better digestion.
· Designed to help keep healthy levels of ‘good’ stomach bacteria
· Aids digestion
· Contains naturally occurring sugars and minerals from onion, chicory, garlic and asparagus
· Dissolves in water
· Easy to use - add to water or eggfood
· A good source of vitamin B1, 2, 6 and 12, plus vitamin C
· Use as a preventative or during times of stress or illness
Composition: Sodium chloride, dextrose (natural sugar), fructooligosaccharides (naturally occuring minerals in vegetables like onion, chicory, garlic and asparagus).
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamin B1 500mg, Vitamin B2 1,500 mg, Vitamin B6 1,200 mg, Vitamin B12 6,000 mg, Vitamin C 10,000 mg
Gut flora stabilisers: Enterococcus faecium (E1705) 20.00x10h9KBE/kg
Recomended Use: 1g (1x measuring spoon) in 200g of egg or rearing food or 200ml drinking water.
Use everyday during breeding time, otherwise 3 times a week. Use five days straight after illness and treatments involving medication, and five days straight before and after exhibition.