Moulting Vitamins for all birds
· Multivitamin powder for moulting season
· Vitamin A aids skin, mucous and resistance to infection, helping to keep cells soft and moist and keeping
· Vitamin D3 to contribute to bone and muscle function
· Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant which strengthens the immune system and improves fertility
· Vitamin B12 for healthy nerves and blood cells
· Vitamin K3 for healthy brain and blood clotting
· Vitamin B1 for energy production
· Vitamin B6 for normal brain development and function
· Vitamin C helps the immune system in times of stress like breeding
· Various minerals like Iron, Iodine, Cobalt and Folic Acid
Composition: Sweet whey powder, calcium carbonate, vitamins.
Physiological properties per kg: Vitamin A 2,500,000 IE ∙ Vitamin D3 200,000 IE∙ Vitamin E 10,000 mg ∙ Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 800 mg ∙ Vitamin K3 (Menadione-sodium bisulphite) 260 mg ∙ Vitamin B1(Thiamine hydrochloride) 1,000 mg ∙ Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxide hydrochloride) 600 mg ∙ Nicotinic acid 3500 mg ∙ Vitamin B12 3,000 mcg ∙ Pantothenic acid (Calcium-D-pantothenate) 2,000 mg ∙ Biotin 10,000 mcg ∙ Folic acid 24,5 mg ∙ Choline chloride 15,000 mg ∙ Iron (Iron carbonate) 5,000 mg ∙ Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid)12,000 mg ∙ Copper (Copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 480 mg ∙ Manganese (Manganese-(II)-sulphate-monohydrate) 5,000 mg ∙ Zinc (zinc sulphate, heptahydrate) 4,800 mg ∙ Iodine (sodium iodine) 36 mg ∙ Selenium (sodium selenite) 16 mg ∙ Cobalt (cobalt-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 36 mg ∙ L-Lysine 25,000 mg ∙ L-Threonine 25,000 mg
Recommended Use: 1g (1x measuring spoon) per 100g egg-feed, or 200ml drinking water 3-4 times per week.
Due to the high content of trace elements and vitamin D3, Faunaform may only be given as a maximum of 3% of the daily feed ratio.