Amino Protein Concentration - Feed supplement for ornamental birds
Analytical ingredients: Protein min. 84%, Fat max. 3%, Ash max. 4.2%, Moisture max. 7.5%
• Supplies amimo-acids that are not naturally made by birds, helping them to build immunity
• Helps with feather structure so is ideal to use during moulting season
• Helps maintain healthy protein levels during breeding season
• Aids young birds in growth
• Easy to use – add to eggfood
Composition: Calcium caseinate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate
Every protein molecule is made up of small molecules called amino acids. Amino is a large source of all essential amino acids that are indispensable for a good metabolism. In a birds intestines. proteins are broken down and absorbed as amino acids. Some amino acids cannot be produced by birds themselves. Therefore these amio acids must be given to the birds as a supplement. If certain amio acids are missing in a birds diet, these birds can become vulnerable to disease and develop dull feather structure. Birds require a greater amount of protein during the moulting and breeding period or the growth periods of fledglings.
Application: Mix with egg-food. Do not add to drinking water.
Recommended use: 1 tablespoon per 400-500g of eggfood but it is dependent on the type of bird. If stools appear very white, reduce the amount.